SF-2100C cutting machine CNC system is suitable for all kinds of flame / plasma, high pressure water jet, laser cutting machine, widely used in metal processing, advertising, stone and other industries.
1. SF-2100C cutting machine CNC system is suitable for all kinds of flame / plasma, high-pressure water jet, laser cutting machine, widely used in metal processing, advertising, stone and other industries.
2. The system is highly reliable and has the ability to resist plasma interference, lightning strike and surge.Practical flame / plasma cutting process. Automatically completes corner speed control and height controller control during plasma processing. Wireless remote control is available for remote operation.
3. It has the function of kerf compensation, and checks whether the compensation is reasonable in the program, and makes corresponding reports for users to choose;
4. Breakpoint recovery, automatic power-off recovery function, automatic breakpoint memory;
5. Arbitrary segment selection and perforation point processing functions;
6. With epitaxial perforation function for thick plates, and bridge function for thin plates;
7. Rollback, segment selection, breakpoint recovery, optional perforation position and other functions, which greatly facilitates the user’s control; it can transfer and cut at any time;
8. Special small line processing function is adopted, and the walking is smooth, which can be widely used in metal cutting, advertising, ironwork, etc.
9. Part library with 24 kinds of graphics (expandable), including commonly used basic machining parts;
10. Fully compatible with StarCAM nesting software, and compatible with mainstream nesting software such as IBE (Germany),
11. Multi-language operation interface conversion, dynamic graphic display, 1 to 8 times graphic enlargement, automatic tracking of moving points, U disk read program and timely software upgrade.
Software upgrade operation instructions (software free upgrade)
1, the operation steps
1. Format the USB flash drive in FAT or FAT32 format. It is recommended to use the FAT format.
2. Copy the upgrade file into the USB flash drive. The name of the upgrade file must be STARTCNC.EXE.
3. Press and hold the arrow button on the left side of the USB port to power on the system, power up the system, and plug the USB disk into the USB port of the system.
4. The system automatically enters the upgrade interface, press the F1 button on the panel (ie, the corresponding button for the upgrade);
5. If the upgrade is normal, after the upgrade is complete, the system will display “Upgrade Successful!”.
6. Turn off the power, pull out the USB flash drive, and the upgrade process is complete.
2, the exception process of the upgrade process
Check that the name of the upgrade file must be STARTCNC.EXE.
If this factor has been eliminated, you can re-operate according to the operation steps. If multiple attempts still fail, you can call customer service.
There are no reviews yet.